#AmericaRecyclesDay is upon us!
FUN FACT: Today not only do we celebrate our achievements made during the year to keep America (and the world) clean, but we also promote education and expansion on those very programs that allow us to do the celebrating. Please visit America Recycles Day home page to learn more about the programs. There you can also find events happening near you or take your pledge to recycle.
After making your pledge, take a quick peek at some really unique recyclable gear available today. I’m always surprised on what they can make recycled material into. I think some of you will be too!
- Recycled Jute Rice Bag Backpack Hand Made Nepal
- Recycled Firefighter Wallet – “Captain Bifold” – Fire Hose Wallet
- Recycled Newspaper Pencils
- Recycled Personalized Reusable Grocery Bags
- Recycled Under the Sea Decomposition Book
- Recycled Crazy Crayons Eco Stars
- Recyclable Sandals from Okabashi
- Recycled Glass Goldtone Buddha Head Mala Bracelet
- Recycled Playing Cookie Lunch Bag
- Recycled Cloth Layla Bohemian Design Rug
Thanks for checking out this post! The post does contain affiliate links. All pricing and availabilty is current at time of posting. We appareciate your support!